Includes RS-2K screw fixture, carrying case and a calibration certificate. Usually ships within one business day.
Analog Pull Tester
To view the Pull Tester Dimensions: PULL TESTER DIMENSIONS
- Open frame design allows you to see and place your hands as needed.
- Long-lasting ACME lead screw requires less force to operate, and does not fail with repeated use.
- Extended travel, over 4” with our included RS-2K screw fixture to completely extract even the longest roofing fasteners; fixture also reaches up to 1-7/8” below the top substrate for recessed screws.
- Strong frame, yet smaller and lighter than other portable pull testers.
- Built with tight tolerances and low friction polymer bearings to prevent misalignment and rattling.
- Works with all Force-Test, and most Com-Ten fixtures.
- Durable stainless steel gauge guard to help prevent expensive repair bills.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- +/-3% accuracy
- Air tight case with kneeler insert included.
- One year warranty against all electrical and or mechanical defects.
- NIST Traceable calibration certificate included.