SP1 Series Hand Operated Analog Tensile Tester
We get it! Not everyone can budget $30,000.00 for a tensile tester, but you still need to know how your products or materials perform. Our economical, hand operated, analog tensile testers will provide accurate, repeatable results year after year. Our testers are not only economical to buy; they are also economical to maintain. We only charge $100.00 plus shipping for a complete rebuild and calibration. Simply ship the load cell portion of the tester to us, and we will ship it back to you the same business day or the next business day at the latest.
- Long-lasting ACME lead screws require less force to operate and are low maintenance.
- Most common capacities available ranging from 100 to 2,000lbs.
- 5-3/4” of travel, longer travel lengths available.
- Compact, strong, lightweight, anodized aluminum design.
- Durable stainless steel gauge guard to help prevent expensive repair bills.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Easy to operate.
- +/- 3% accuracy
- Includes calibration certificate.
- One year warranty against all mechanical defects.
- Male 5/16”-18 Grip/Fixture interface.