|Dimensions||19 × 13 × 13 in|
1,000 LBS, 2,000 LBS
Digital Hand Operated Tensile Tester, Fixtures Sold Separately
SP1 Series Hand Operated Digital Tensile Tester
This tester has all the great features of our analog tensile tester plus the added accuracy of a digital gauge. Not only is this tester economical, but it has an accuracy of +/-0.5%. You simply cannot find a tensile tester this accurate, at this price. With our $100.00 rebuild/calibration service the savings on your annual calibrations will pay for your tester in a few years.
- Long-lasting ACME lead screws require less force to operate and are low maintenance.
- Most common capacities available ranging from 100 to 2,000lbs.
- 5-1/2” of travel, longer travel lengths available.
- Compact, strong, lightweight, anodized aluminum design.
- Durable stainless steel gauge guard to help prevent expensive repair bills.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Easy to operate.
- +/- 0.5% accuracy
- Includes calibration certificate.
- One year warranty against all mechanical defects.
- Male 5/16”-18 Grip/Fixture interface.