SP1 Series Hand Operated Digital Tensile Tester
This tester has all the great features of our analog tensile tester plus the added accuracy of a digital gauge. Not only is this tester economical, but it has an accuracy of +/-0.5%. You simply cannot find a tensile tester this accurate, at this price. With our $100.00 rebuild/calibration service the savings on your annual calibrations will pay for your tester in a few years.
- Long-lasting ACME lead screws require less force to operate and are low maintenance.
- Most common capacities available ranging from 100 to 2,000lbs.
- 5-1/2” of travel, longer travel lengths available.
- Compact, strong, lightweight, anodized aluminum design.
- Durable stainless steel gauge guard to help prevent expensive repair bills.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Easy to operate.
- +/- 0.5% accuracy
- Includes calibration certificate.
- One year warranty against all mechanical defects.
- Male 5/16”-18 Grip/Fixture interface.